Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chapter 11

Dear Bob,

Time has flown by and Braxton aged up to a young adult. I don't know why, but he keeps going back to this weird hairstyle that makes his face look fat. Oh well, he's an adult now, so I guess it's not up to me anymore, right? Right. He moved out quickly afterwards.

SvhOmxW.jpg

All the other kids are doing great! I cannot tell you how much of a great parent I am! They are well fed, have enough sleep, and are excellent in school! I am so proud of myself!

rzxhinI.jpg

XOnuX81.jpg

After giving birth to the twins, I finally had my birthday! I am so very sad, I thought I would be young forever! I'm really going to have to figure out how to make that young again potion!

zOLILTl.jpg

Wouldn't you know it, the Goddess frowned upon me and gave me flat hair! How dare she! I am in total shock!

zfLxntp.jpg

Till next time,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am fed up Bob,

So apparently in my sleep I got engaged! Seriously! Hugh walked up to me and smacked me across the face for cheating on him! I was like What the hell!? He said we were engaged and how dare I! I don't remember this! I don't know if I am sleep engaging or what, all I know is I called it off with him right after that, I needed to proceed with Aiden.

VMGQVu0.jpg

RE4QuUW.jpg

I did proceed after that. You will be happy to know, he is now the new Mr. Blackstone!

kf8ofPE.jpg

xUgMCi9.jpg

Forever Faithful,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bob,

Guess what, birthday time again! Boy these kids are all of a sudden growing up so fast! I just barely have time to pop them out, when all of a sudden they are walking out the door!

Today's birthdays are Calista's and Draven's. I'm going to miss those guys, they have been such a big help with the babies!

HTw8qQm.jpg

J6xWluX.jpg

pL84NnY.jpg

My children really need help in the fashion department, that is all I will say. Up next were the babies. I was excited, their dad was a hunk and with beautiful hair, I couldn't wait!

mS5QC3H.jpg

9Kg5p5u.jpg

Boy is that a disappointment! Neither got the pretty hair, and both got boring hair! Damn his ancestry genes!

Last up were Ella and Flynn.

rpJWgK4.jpg

j834rYJ.jpg

I really just need to have a live in stylist.

Heading to the mall,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh Bob,

Can I keep him! He does raspberry boobie zerberts! It makes me feel all tingly inside.

xbqv4MX.jpg

I want to keep him.

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob,

Busy busy, they are adorable though!

qpg2cOk.jpg

w7bHIq3.jpg

Sexy man is even great with them!

koyvMr3.jpg

I am not killing this one, screw the curse.

Evangeline

No comments:

Post a Comment