Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chapter 12

Dear Bob,

We, as in Aiden and Flynn, were able to teach the girls to walk. I just haven't had time myself as I am so busy looking for my next victim.

54x6yY2.jpg

The girls are so funny, they both are witches like me, and love playing with their magic. They sit by each other and compete with each other. First Hailey will make her toys disappear and reappear, and then Greer will do the same thing. Both are very talented, even at this young of an age.

kgXuzbo.jpg

U2TilBi.jpg

I had met my next man before I had met Aiden, though he wasn't cooperating with me until now. Meet Uriah Manley, such a dorky name don'tcha think!

1CPciet.jpg

I am so sorry Aiden! I do wish I could keep you!

VWZCYdj.jpg

Sad to see him die,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob,

I had decided yet again to try with the Jelly Bean Plant. Does no one die from this thing!? I swear I have seen people die from eating them. Just apparently not my spouses! While Aiden was in the basement munching on the beans, I had a pool installed. This wasn't a trick to lure him to his death, honest! But wouldn't you know it, the dumbass came upstairs to check it out, and his clumsy ass fell in! Seriously I didn't push him!

fZ523o7.jpg

Well he's in it right? Right. So by some weird thing, a fence magically appeared around the pool! Don't ask me how it got there, I have no idea! I promise Bob, it wasn't me! It didn't take long though, maybe that's a good thing as I actually liked this guy.

M6XDVwf.jpg

363VtRg.jpg

GTdwY2k.jpg

ytoSwYt.jpg

Well hello Bob, fancy meeting you here! The other Bob, Bob.

l4wXygI.jpg

I really hope that Aiden's ghost doesn't track water all over the house when he comes out to play. Hmmm maybe when this is all over, or hey maybe before, I'll get back with Aiden and try for a ghost baby! They say they are really cute!

pZgZCxB.jpg

Bob, you are not funny! The other Bob, Bob. He just keeps laughing at Uriah, hopefully he doesn't give my secret away! I might have to make a deal with him.

tTbR3VP.jpg

Five down, and five more to go till the curse is broken! I really hope I can keep this up! I'm starting to fall for the idiots of this town.

lF0NlJd.jpg

Exhausted from killing,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bob,

Great! The ghosts are now starting fires! Everyone is fine, thanks for asking. Just costing me more money I don't have.

VKWKe3n.jpg

TVwf8uZ.jpg

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These ghost are nuts, Bob!

This morning I woke up to find that I must of been sleep engaging again! This time around Charissa thought we were a happy little couple about to get married. I had to let her know what was really going on. These guys are so oblivious!

FhDoHhk.jpg

Promised to another,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bob,

I finally managed to talk Uriah into bed! Imagine, me having to talk someone into bed though! This one is difficult I tell ya. I'll keep you posted.

CA8tx4x.jpg

Evangeline

No comments:

Post a Comment