Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chapter 13

Dear Bob,

Hugh informed me today that he is not interested in fixing our relationship, and he decided to break it off! Are you shittin' me? I believe I was the one that broke it off with him twice! Once by killing his sorry ass, and the next by breaking his heart. If he keeps this up, I might have to throw his urn in the pool. Lets see if that dumbass can come out then!

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bob,

Uriah is playing hard to get, and its really making me angry. He keeps asking where Aiden went. I told him I have no clue, but he's not buying that story. He even turned down my first proposal!

HNdJdXO.jpg

Then had the nerve to jab his fingers through my breast and act like he was shocked! I swear, he's not going to like the way he dies if he keeps this up!

B2Ez0WR.jpg

Greer and Hailey had their birthday!

290sv9x.jpg

xd150r0.jpg

Twice Bob! He turned me down twice!

Cum6nJm.jpg

Stuck single,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob,

He had better accept my proposal soon, I know what this means by now!

j9EmcnF.jpg

Ella and Flynn had their birthdays and moved out. Its the quietest the house has been in a long time!

0dQW84z.jpg

6ujvtpp.jpg

See told you.

rHxD01j.jpg

Hugh is still pissed off that apparently he broke up with me, that he is making me pay. All night long!

WmySYFK.jpg

Talk later,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh look Bob!

The bastard knew what was good for him. Acting like it was the first time I'd asked. I swear, painful and torturous is the way this one is going.

8VlQMbx.jpg

I wasted no time. He was in the yes mood, so I had him marry me right there on the spot!

dGj17da.jpg

After that, I went to the park and picked out the first potential I could find. This is Orion Lawless, kind of an ugly thing, but he'll do. Do you see Calista in the background Bob? I think she's watching me.

mgwBwGb.jpg

The girls are really great at getting some skilling in. Greer loves the blocks and Hailey loves to paint. At least their not screaming and all sad yet. I feel bad, I never got them to the store for new clothes, so they are wearing some of their older siblings hand me downs. I don't even think Hailey is wearing all girl clothes. I just don't' have the time right now. And soon enough they will out grow them anyways. I need to really start focusing on whipping through these people or I am not going to break this curse! It took all plus extra of my young adult like, and half of my adult life to just get 5 down. I had to step it up, and had my mother mix me a permanent seduction potion. No one can resist me now!

vhsjieJ.jpg

ldsQurj.jpg

More to come,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crap Bob,

I forgot today was Spooky Day. I really wanted to take the girls trick or treating too!

4qWUsew.jpg

I'm a horrible mother,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob,

Orion came over and he is in total love with me!

7QxOJmq.jpg

It didn't take long to woo him with my charm.

wVIToJZ.jpg

And lucky for me, Uriah wasn't stupid or oblivious!

QwT6LUq.jpg

Orion just thought he was top dog after that!

UnJK9VM.jpg

Uriah was lured into the basement, I wanted to keep trying that jelly bean plant. Plus the cowplant wasn't ready yet, the last one starved to death. So in he went and was locked in. Orion then proceeded to go downstairs also and play some darts! I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that man knows what I am doing.

auiLjgX.jpg

When Uriah caught on fire, Orion didn't react in the least. He just put down the darts and went back upstairs! Then home.

xYNmo3O.jpg

Another death by fire. Not too original, but death is death. Thank goodness there is nothing in the curse that states they all have to die differently. We'd be in trouble then.

5Q7hbeC.jpg

Another one bites the dust,

Evangeline

No comments:

Post a Comment