Monday, March 2, 2015

Chapter 2

Dear Journal,

Hi again, it's me Evangeline. Well of coarse it's me, duh, who else would it be. I decided I need to think of a name for you. I am not sure what I will call you yet, but I am sure my witty mind will think of something.

Day 1 in Dragon Valley was pretty boring. I settled into my new home with ease, and came to terms with my duty. I have to think of the bigger picture here and not just myself. My mother killed my father when I was born, its not like I will be the first murderer in history right? Right, lets just think that way. Or maybe I won't think of it as murder so much as releasing the soul to the all mighty gods and goddesses. Yes, lets think of it that way. Also please ignore my spelling, apprantly when you right with paper and pen, spell checker doesn't work. It's kind of old school, but until I can afford a computer, this is going to have to work.

It is now day 2 here, and I am ready to start my task. Being a witch usually my lifespan is greater than the average elf. That is the legend at least. There have been so little witches in our clan though, no one is totally for sure on this. So as of now, I need to get this started so that I can get as far along as I can before I am too old to bear anymore children. The way they explained this to me is this: I have to fall in love (or at least get them to think I am in love with them). Marry, and concieve a child with my spouse. I then will need to find another to "fall in love with" get caught cheating, and then kill my spouse. I then marry the person I was cheating with and do it all over again. How is this suppose to break the curse you ask? Good question!? I honestly am confused about this one. But they say by me going through this all, bringing the Black Widow curse and the Love and Fertility curse together like I am doing, after so many deaths and repopulation of the two clans together, it will break. Me having magic just keeps me safe from whatever gets thrown my way. Plus I will need it apprently to cause a few of the deaths.

I feel bad for these people! I myself and not happy about what I have to do, but I know it needs to be done. But these poor unsuspecting fools that live here have no idea what I am about to do. The elders of the two clans got together and after they discussed what needed to be done, it was decided that no one was to know of either clan what we were doing. My mother is the only other elf besides myself that knows what I am doing. She isn't happy with it, but she too understands the need to end these curses.

So Journal, I find myself at the park, looking for my first mate. Dragon Valley is actually pretty beautiful in that primitive sort of way. They seem to still live like it is Middle Earth, and haven't adjusted to the current times. Beautiful, but a bit boring too. I really hope I can do this.

Arriving at the park, I see elves everywhere, not one human in site. I wonder if there are any humans left in these parts. Well lets get this this started!

I meet Sean Kelly first. A cute little elf, but quickly find out he is married. No go. I am going to be having to kill these guys, I really do not want to break up family also. If I have to as a last resort I will, but there should be plenty of singles around right? Right.

7uFjy7b.jpg

Well, on to the next! This guy is Quinn Flanagan, and he's single!

3NTb7Av.jpg

I impress him with my wonderful rambling, and soon we are hitting it off. What of me is there not to like! He on the other hand, is eh. Definitely not my type, but I am told I cannot be picky or this will not work.

By the way, there are some weird people here in Dragon Valley! The guy behind us, he just kept staring and then acting like he wanted to fight! I think he was a guard for the elders, but why they would hire some dingbat like that, I have no idea.

LaHErJ8.jpg

Things were going great between Quinn and I, and I had him under my spell. I tried then to take it a bit further and blew him a kiss.

4HwThJp.jpg

The ugly little toad rejected me! How dare he!

5qFvlt8.jpg

Does he not know who I am! Well, of coarse he doesn't know who I am, but my god, anyone would love to be with me! Maybe this killing thing won't be so hard after all.

lQhmURv.jpg


I was totally confused. How could this he reject a kiss from me! ME! It wasn't even a real kiss either, it was just a flirty little kiss to let him know I was interested in him.

vJc4ONc.jpg

After that, everything seemed to start picking up. I think the guy is bipolar honestly, because after that first rejection he was all over me. That was more like it!

RjDar6E.jpg

I woo'd him with my charm, gave him lots of attention, and even gave him a little massage. Not there silly! On his neck, dirty minded journal!

JHwL2xB.jpg

The sun was starting to set, romance was all around us, and I jumped at a opportunity. I asked him to be my boyfriend. He of coarse said yes.

jxPTAD5.jpg

Things were going so great, after we started dating, I thought I'd get this thing going and asked him to marry me. He rejected.

I had to leave, I wanted to kill him right then and there. How dare he say no to me!

Xt8b4ni.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Journal,

Another day, another entry. I'm thinking of calling you Bob. What do you think? Do you like that name? It's one of my favorite names, wanna know why? Doesn't matter how you spell it, it's always BOB! Get it! Hahaha I make myself laugh.

Okay well anyways, Bob. I decided that it I'm just calling you it, no matter if you like it or not. Today was another day, and more stuff happened! First off, I invited Quinn over for lunch. When he showed up, he was a vampire! My question is, what the hell was he doing between last night and this afternoon to get changed into a vampire? Oh well, it's a pretty easy kill on a vampire, and it will be great for it to be my first. I find vampires normally pretty sexy, but Quinn is still just Eww.

BrgH8st.jpg

The one thing about vampires though, and something that is to my advantage. They never turn down sex! I love it! I barely had to do anything, just flaunted my butt in front of him a bit and he was like icing on warm cake!

4xBQGzd.jpg

We tried for a baby, as that is the only sex I am allowed. No raincoats and no pills. Every single one I have to try and get pregnant! Not sure I'm going to like this part.

While he was still in the aftermath of my wonderful love making skills, I asked the toad to marry me. This time he said yes. I think he knew what would happen to him if he rejected me again!

puHyZR0.jpg

And why waist time right? We were instantly married! He moved in with $6,356. Not too bad, at least I can upgrade the house a bit.

d4S1Ycg.jpg

Hey Bob, wanna see the toad I married? Sure you do! But be prepared, he's quite something!

UaUGmVz.jpg

Yep, scary huh!

With the money he brought in, like I said, I upgraded the house. It wasn't the Ritz or anything, but it was better than my 1 bedroom house before. We were able to get 3 bedrooms and 1 bath into this house, and have enough money left over for something special.

RRtIWdG.jpg

The something special you ask. My kill room. It's not much right now, but it is hidden below the house and locked to everyone but me. No one in Dragon Valley will be the wiser. Especially not toad.

xSHSeHX.jpg

That is it for now,

Evangeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bob!

You will never believe it! I am indeed expecting!

igcSoOA.jpg

9yvCyrE.jpg

Toad is driving me nuts, he is very needy for a vampire and I really want to just get rid of him now! But in order for this curse to break, he does have to catch me cheating on him. I was planning on waiting till the baby came, but that is soooo long away, I just can't wait anymore!

I will keep you updated, unless of coarse I fail and kill him early.

Until later,

Evangeline

No comments:

Post a Comment