Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chapter 19

Could this be it Bob?

He floats like a ghost half the time, but he is very much alive. I had to give it one more go, so I convinced him their was a rubber duckie stuck at the bottom of the pool. He loves his duckies, so of coarse he had to go investigate.

mJ40b1x.jpg

Dumbass doesn't know I am a witch! I magically made a fence appear, and blamo, he drown!

SWQdWKN.jpg

Now dammit Grim, keep him this time!

fo1EBJi.jpg

I think my threat worked, he is dead! No really, this time I promise!

The curse should be broken!

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did it Bob,

I received a call from my mom today, it looks like the curse is broken! The elders said they haven't had any new cases of wife's killing husband's in almost a week! Hurrah for us! The elders of Dragon Valley have also said they have seen a decrease of births and it seems most are only have one maybe two sometimes. But it looks like things might be going back to normal. It was hard, and it was long, but I did it! I feel bad for everyone I had to kill, but I know it had to be done.

I'll be writing in you less and less Bob,

Evangeline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to share with you!

The girls have grown up so well! You didn't think I would forget about you did you Bob? I could never! We've been though so much together! Anyways, the girls are now young adults! They decided not to move out yet though, which is fine by me! I love having my kids here, and love having the time to actually spend with them!

fa5gexW.jpg

o8escaW.jpg

It wasn't long after that when Oscar grew up! He too has decided to stay at home for a bit longer. I think they are all worried about me cause I am getting so old.

SLtNAcJ.jpg

Love being a Mommy,

Evangeline

No comments:

Post a Comment